The first thing people usually want to know when they decide to sell their home is how much their home is worth.
Click HERE to get a free estimate of what your home is worth.
Second, make sure your home looks ready to sell. First impressions do matter to buyers. Try to make your house look as good as possible for pictures and showings. To do this without putting more money into your home…
- Deep clean
- Wash windows inside and out
- Touch up paint
- Have carpets professionally cleaned
- Organize closets
- Complete any minor repairs needed
- De-clutter as much as you can inside and out
- Have a plan for yourself, children and pets to go during showings
Third, call a team you can trust! 406.926.3777